Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fab or Flop: Dove Nutrium Body Wash

 
I am always a fan of trying new products, so I decided to give Dove Nutrium Body Wash a chance for a few weeks. I normally am not a fan of Dove bath products; as a friend once told me "you're better off washing with dish soap." But having read a few promising reviews about their new nutrium moisture technology, I decided to give Dove a second chance. As a regular body wash, this was okay, but I wouldn't call it moisturizing. It has a fresh clean sent and a little goes a long way, but it always left me grabbing for my body lotion right after getting out of the shower. Unfortunately, I would have to say Dove Nutrium Body Wash is a Flop. I can't wait to finish the bottle and lather up with my old favorite - Olay Quench Body Wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment